Thursday, September 8, 2016

Prima September CAT challenge

Hi everyone!

Firstly, THANK YOU all so much for the love on my previous post. Thank you for the support and encouraging words and thank you to all my friends around the world that didn't forget me even though I was absent for a while. I am enjoying this so far so we will see :) 

I have been spending a little time continuing to look at blogs to get some inspiration, just like when I first started creating all those years back.  I have always found challenge blogs very inspiring because they gave me ideas or some rules to follow when creating. So when I saw the current Prima "CAT" (Cards and Tags) challenge sketch  I thought "Great! Just what I needed". But after tonnes of Prima products that I received as part of my DT there, I was left with not one little tiny square of paper or flower to play with after giving up creating a year and a half ago... So a visit to The Scrapbook Store and a few days later I had a few flowers and a few papers (and of course other bits and pieces lol) to work with. 

I used the recent Vintage Emporium 6x6 paper pad and Ephemera pack, as well as some new and old flowers from Prima, Art Ingredients from Prima and of course some Vintage Trinkets from Prima on this card. 

I will admit I was going for a soft and romantic look so I have kept the mixed media light, using only some Faber Castell Whipped Spackle and a Dusty Attic mask as my background texture. 








Well that is all for today. Thank you for stopping by..
Love, Nadia

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow, it looks totally gorgeous! I love all the layers and the pretty beads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning and love all the different textures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is so amazing,, love the colors the layers the stencilling.. You have ignited a passion for creating and pouring it into these wonderful cards and tags.. Beautiful creating... You are back !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning design! I am so glad you are back to crafting!
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful. Soft and sweet, and love the colors. You won MTW with your previous card (the beautiful blue butterflies congratulations! Love to see your work again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhhhh - stunning Nadia! So happy to see your work again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful, Nadia! Looking forward to seeing more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous monochromatic creation. Lovely layering and textures. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Nadia and loving all those wonderful layers...xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!