Thursday, September 22, 2016

Canvas Corp Brands September Challenge


Earlier in the week I spotted a Facebook friends' post about a massive prize they won from a previous Canvas Corp Brands challenge and it intrigued me because..well I am slowly building my little stash again LOL But besides that, I was intrigued by what Canvas Corp Brands were. I remember Canvas Corp from a while back and with the help of one of their designers, the lovely Mandy Leever-Koel , I went over to their blog HERE and discovered their current challenge which is this moodboard


CCB September 2016 Challenge


As we have just started Spring in Australia, I did not create an Autumn project that this moodboard lends itself to but I created this tag using the colours recommended..

























That is all for today! I hope I have inspired you somewhat :)

Have a great weekend ahead.,





13 comments:

  1. Gosh, this one turned out gorgeous! I just adore all the gold accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nadia, I've always adored your work and we're all so glad you're back to share your masterpieces! So glad you can join our Canvas Corp challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wowee! This is stunning, love all the texture and the colors and beading and clock, you truly have not lost any creativity but I wonder if it has been simmering inside waiting for you to start up again so it can just explode on your tags and cards!! amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really, really beautiful Nadia! I love all textures, layers and the quote you picked. And thank you for the kind words about Canvas Corp Brands. Glad you decided to join our challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nadia! So glad you are scrapping again. I too am back after a shocking couple of years! Lovely work, as always. Hope you are all well xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful.. wish I could do it this way!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag, Nadia! Love the colors and all the wonderful embellishing!
    Thank you for playing with us at Canvas Corp Brands September Challenge!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - such stunning details! So many layers. Love it. Thanks for participating at Canvas Corp Brands September challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, thank you for mentioning me! Glad to be of help ;)
    Really love your tag, the intensity and rich colors still scream fall to me. Awesome layering and textures.
    In return I shall expect a video tutorials some day hahaha.
    Hope you win and get to fall in love with the Tattered Angels Glimmermist and other products too of course.
    Thank you for playing along with Canvas Corp Brands!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nadia your tag is absolutely breathteaking! I love all of those stunning little details and the colors are gorgeous! Looking forward seeing your next project. :)
    Have a great day!
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!