Sunday, March 1, 2015

The Flying Unicorn March Kit Of The Month

Today I wanted to show you  a couple of projects I created for The Flying Unicorn using their March  kit Of The Month. 

You will find The Flying Unicorn in lots of places. Check out the:
 ==> forums HERE 
==>website and online shop HERE 
==> blog HERE 
==>Facebook HERE 

Are you interested in FREE classes, FREE live tutorials, FREE tips, ideas and techniques? Well then you NEED to go to The Flying Unicorn's UStream Channel right HERE because there is something being shown every other day!! 

First up here is the first layout I created..I LOVED the yellows in this kit! Totally different for me ..


All I added here was some Prima black gesso in the background because the yellow is so vibrant!






And here is my second project for today. The add on kit included this fab little album! I am REALLY NOT AN ALBUM MAKER lol so it was prefect that it was only a few pages and they were small in size. 





Thanks for dropping by 

5 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous lay-out with an amazing colour combo! I just love the yellow background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! The layout looks wonderful, love the black gesso on the background add interest to the yellow, and love the layers under your photo too... And what a sweet little album, really pretty and feminine! I hope you are all well there! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, bright and happy layout built around the wonderful family picture. And, the little album is adorable. As always, thanks for sharing your wonderful art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!