Wednesday, March 4, 2015

More projects with the March Kit Of The Month from The Flying Unicorn

Today I wanted to show you 2 more projects I created for The Flying Unicorn using their March kit Of The Month.

You will find this kit and all the add ons at the store HERE


You will find The Flying Unicorn in lots of places. Check out the:
 ==> forums HERE 
==>website and online shop HERE 
==> blog HERE 
==>Facebook HERE 

Are you interested in FREE classes, FREE live tutorials, FREE tips, ideas and techniques? Well then you NEED to go to The Flying Unicorn's UStream Channel right HERE because there is something being shown every other day!!

First up is this set of cards...

I LOVED the 13arts microbeads that were included in one of the add ons! They add so much texture and shine and detail to a project!





Next up is this layout,

The kit came with a gorgeous colour of paint from Shimmerz which is what I have used here.. 





 Thanks for dropping by today :) 

8 comments:

  1. Sweet cards....& I adore your lovely sunny page....sooo pretty! My gosh, your girls are growing up, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very pretty cards and, you're right, the beads look amazing. Your layout is lovely, bright and happy - and your daughters are beautiful! As always, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nadia, I hope your week is going well!! We are sweating up here.. so very hot!! Love the cards, those micro beads look amazing, and your layout is so pretty.. love the verse beside your gorgeous photo.. and I wish that for your girls too.. Enjoy the rest of your day! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!