Friday, February 6, 2015

A layout + video tutorial for The Flying Unicorn February Kit Of The Month

Today I wanted to show you one more layout I created for The Flying Unicorn using their January kit Of The Month. I also have a video tutorial for this one too :) You can check it out at my YouTube channel but the Flying Unicorn also has a YouTube channel **HERE**

You will find this kit and all the add ons at the store HERE

You will find The Flying Unicorn in lots of places. Check out the:
 ==> forums HERE 
==>website and online shop HERE 
==> blog HERE 
==>Facebook HERE 

Are you interested in FREE classes, FREE live tutorials, FREE tips, ideas and techniques? Well then you NEED to go to The Flying Unicorn's UStream Channel right HERE because there is something being shown every other day!! 










I also created a step x step video of how I put this together. See it below or at my channel HERE



Thanks for dropping by today :) 

xox

7 comments:

  1. Nadia,
    Beautiful layout, design and colors used. And, what a beautiful baby. Thanks for sharing - the video was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how gorgeous is this! You really know how to make monochromatic look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful.. love this color and your back ground details.. adorable photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. υπεροχη σελιδα!!και το βιντεο....το κανεις να φαινεται τοσο ευκολο!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic! I love it! thanks for video!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!