Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A layout for 7 Dots Studio

Hello friends! 

I hope this post finds you well. 

Back today to share with you my latest project for 7 Dots Studio

Please check out the 7 Dots Studio website HERE 
and please check out the stockists for your country HERE 

This time I have used the simply stunning Thoughts Keeper collection ..


 

I have no idea why the photo is over exposed like that! I took many shots in many different angles and it would just show up like that lol oh well. 
I really did like this particular photo. It is one that captures a moment while we were on a holiday in Melbourne last year. It is at Federation Square and it pretty much sums up our holiday... Sofia being a wriggly worm and everyone trying to contain her LOL 



OK for the base I used Thoughts Keeper No3 paper and I cut up some squares of the same paper to build my background as you can see in the image below. 


I also used the stamp set from Thoughts Keeper to stamp in the background. 



I added the gorgeous tags from the Thoughts Keeper collection which include some beautiful sayings on them. 

I added some chipboard and some flowers and finished off with some gold mist :)

Materials List


9 comments:

  1. Well, despite the photo not playing ball, it's a lovely page....gorgeous colours & you ALWAYS always rock flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo is still awesome and is a wonderful memory of your holiday in Australia. Australia is on my wish list! As always, a beautiful page and layout. The colors are just awesome, the textures wonderful - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful layout, and I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! love the colors together, and love the stamping on the back ground.. fabulous design too.. I hope your week is going well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you have scrap gold which you don't need or get new one then you have a choice to sell this and get new one which is for you.
    Sell Scrap Gold

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!