Friday, February 20, 2015

A card for Prima!


Hi everyone! Today I am sharing with you a card that I made for Prima Marketing with a focus on Color Bloom Sprays. 


In this card here I used the beautiful vintage coloured Bloom Sprays to accentuate the golden microbeads I used in the background. The beads popped as soon as I added some Color Blooms to them. I also used a lighter colour in the background which I added with a brush and watered it down just to cover some of the areas. 










Materials List
 Color Bloom Spray Sultry Shimmer Gilded #573911, Color Bloom Spray Vintage Metal Worn Leather #573829, Color Bloom Spray Vintage Metal Tea Stain #573836, Art Ingredients Microbeads Copper #962579, Metal Die Doily #572785, Memory Hardware Parisian Ruffle Trim #990473, Memory Hardward Glass Pearls #990398, Memory Hardware Rosette Trim #990466, The Archivist 6x6 paper pad #990268


10 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks so gorgeous and rich! The beads are such a nice detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! The design, colors and paper are all wonderful. I've looked it over several times while here on your blog and each time I see something new. Again, gorgeous - and thanks for sharing your art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful birthday card and Wow - look at those microbeads! Such wonderful glistening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, stunning card, but I did not expect any less from you :) Gorgeous color combination, so striking and rich. Love those microbeads they are such a nice touch to this card. Looking forward to your next project...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, Nadia! The colors are so rich and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!