Sunday, February 22, 2015

7 Dots Studio February Challenge

Hello friends! 

I hope this post finds you well. 

Back today to share with you my latest project for 7 Dots Studio and it is for the February challenge with the theme "Hearts". Today is also the last post that I make for 7 Dots Studio and this is sad for me as it is only because of life changes, time restrictions and going back to work soon that  I have begun to let go of my Design Team spots :( 

I still enjoy creating, I still love getting out all my goodies and playing but ... there is just no time anymore. I am not saying it is for good... just slowing down even more and we will see. 

Please check out the 7 Dots Studio website HERE 
and please check out the stockists for your country HERE 

This time I have used the simply stunning Destination Unknown collection designed by Dee Dee Catron for 7 Dots Studio.. 

This is a little of what it looks like ..



This is another of my my favourite photos which for some reason again is very bright ! This photo is a special one as it is at the park in winter , down the road from our new house. We had not moved in yet and but we were getting to know the area . 

As the theme for the challenge is "Hearts" I have used the word in my title and also used some die cut elements shaped in hearts and scattered around the page. 



I created circles with the stamp set from the same collection 
I then coloured them in with Gelatos. 


 I also used the Elements mask together with modelling paste to create texture in the background. 





Materials List 
Destination Unknown Flair Buttons http://7dotsstudio.com/retailstore/destination-unknown/umwowstudio-destination-unknown-set-sail-flair


9 comments:

  1. So very beautiful and what a wonderful and adorable picture! The colors are so rich and pretty and the flowers, stencils, etc. - all contribute to a most gorgeous layout!

    Do you plan your layout ahead or just jump in and work with it as you go along?

    Whatever way you work - your art is amazing.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW Nadia!! that colour combo is just stunning anf what you have created is just a work of art ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Nadia :) Love the colors and that picture is adorable, so heartwarming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! I can see the photo of your girls , so sweet.. Love the colors too! I hope you have had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has to be one of my favorite layouts from you, Nadia! I love the teal and purple together. The background looks beautiful, and the photo is adorable. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still so impressed by how you work with colors, paint and different materials. Lovely piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sensational! The colors just jump off the page. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!