Friday, January 16, 2015

New Art Ingredients by Finnabair for Prima!

Hi!

I LOVE working with all of Finns stuff for Prima.. seriously, everything! I love that it is different yet not TOO out there. I love the little pots, and the colours, the names and the way everything feels like second nature. I love it. 


Today my card, which was created for CHA (yay!), is all about Finns mediums and little bit and pieces she has designed for Prima . 





Materials List
12x12 white resists canvas Checker #960582
Art Ingredients Glass Glitter Copper #961640
Color Bloom Gold Foil #573805
Color Bloom Tea Stain #573836
Color Bloom Worn Leather #573829
Resist Chalk Edger Dry Sand #891176
Timeless Memories Flowers #580841
Timeless Memories Flowers #580902
Timeless Memories Metal Trinkets #579791
Elementals 7x9 Stencil Weaving #962333
Cling Stamp #580094
Jute Trim Mustard #576912
Sunrise Sunset Wood Icons #960223
Metal Door Signs #892319
Art Basics 3D Matte Gel #961398
Art Basics Heavy Gesso White #961374
Art Basics Modelling Paste #961411



For this card I started with the resist canvas on the base and coloured that with Color Blooms. 

Once that dried I worked on my background using stamps, the stencil and modeling paste before pulling some BEAUTIFUL flowers and embellishments from Timeless Memories collection and creating layers with those. 

Lastly, the gorgeous Copper Glass Glitter, combined with the modelling paste gave such gorgeous texture to the card and an amazing contrast between the softness of the flowers and the roughness of the glitter. 

















Thank you all for dropping by today!



10 comments:

  1. Amazing card. I love the canvas base and glitter glass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this caRd, it is simply divine!
    And I know how you feel about finn's products! I love them all and I love everything about them! Even the Kraft tags on the packaging and the feeling when I touch it! I'm in love I tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Just like a small masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, Nadia! The rose and touches of glitter are beautiful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so very beautiful and I love the colors and textures, especially, the copper glitter! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you were made to work with Prima, this is stunning, really really amazing.. I love the canvas resist as the base and all the wonderful textures you have added.. love this.. gorgeous creating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking lovely - that copper glass glitter is really gorgeous:):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your card is just fabulous. Love your details. And the copper glass glitter is awesome.
    Thank you for sharing your pretty work.
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!!!!!!! I'm just blown away by it's beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!