Saturday, January 3, 2015

More creations with The Flying Unicorn's January KOM

Today I wanted to show you a couple more projects I created for The Flying Unicorn using their January kit Of The Month. 

You will find this kit and all the add ons at the store HERE


You will find The Flying Unicorn in lots of places. Check out the:
 ==> forums HERE 
==>website and online shop HERE 
==> blog HERE 
==>Facebook HERE 

Are you interested in FREE classes, FREE live tutorials, FREE tips, ideas and techniques? Well then you NEED to go to The Flying Unicorn's UStream Channel right HERE because there is something being shown every other day!! 


















Here is also a trio of tags that I created :) 



Thanks so much for popping by!

7 comments:

  1. The tags are beautiful - & it looks like you've dusted snow across the page with your bg work.....GORGEOUS....loooove the photos & embellies against that dark wood paper:):) Hope 2015 is a good year for you:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Nadia. Love the contrast between the dark background and your embellishments. Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love this layout! The photo is so sweet, too. And, of course, I am partial to tags so I was so happy to see the beautiful ones you made. Love them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous creating.. love the layout.. the dark back ground makes it all pop... and the tags are so pretty.. I hope your year is off to a wonderful start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh la la, such a gorgeous lay-out! Your tags are absolutely wonderful too. I love how you used those resin pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!