Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Layout with new Archivist collection from Prima

Good morning! How are you all doing? Everything is going well here. 

Today I wanted to show you a layout created from Prima Marketing using the just released Archivist collection designed by Frank Garcia. 

Through the papers I have used in my layout below, you get a sneak of what the collection looks like but you will find all the coordinating papers, embellishments etc at the Prima blog HERE


 Prima Products 
Archivist paper- F+W #990213, 
Art Extravagance- Texture Paste Gold Crackle #961558, 
Art Extravagance- Copper Crackle #961534, 
Art Ingredients- Mica Flakes Henna #961732, 
Art Ingredients- Mica Flakes Gold Leaf #961732, 
Color Bloom- Gold Foil #573805, 
Color Bloom- Tea Stain #573836, 
Color Bloom- Worn Leather #573829, 
Finnabair -Cling Stamp Rust & Dust #962050,
 Memory Hardware Pearls #990398, 
FInnabair Mechanical Flowers #962333, 
Flowers #581213, 
Finnabair- 7x9 Stencil Weaving #962333,
 Lace Stickers #572280, 
Engraver Wood Buttons #564964,
 Cartographer flowers #574529





Using Finns modelling paste, together with her Gold Mica Flakes it is really easy to add texture and layers to a layout. 

Just above you can see where I used them and you can also see I used some of Finns new mixed media stamps (OMG! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!) to build up some layers. I then used the Color Bloom spray right on top which adds more pop and more dimension. 



Just above I used a globe from the new Memory Hardware collection also by Frank Garcia for Prima which is one AMAZING collection of embellishments, flowers, albums , trims etc... 

I also used Finns modelling paste with her new stencil for Prim which is being released this CHA. 



The wire I used to frame my photo is also from Prima. 
When you have a busy page like this , I find the picture can get lost among it all so using a wire or thread to frame the picture draws attention back to it. 



And here again is a close up of some of the Gold Mica Flakes and the modelling paste. 


I hope you have been inspired somewhat :) 

Thanks for popping in today !

xoxo Nadia 



6 comments:

  1. Wow! This is beautifully detailed, Nadia. Precious photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That photo is SO beautiful and you've found the perfect way to document it! Such a gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. I hope the holidays are going well for you! This photo is so sweet, the girls look like they have a good bond.. and love all the details, and back ground enhancement and flowers and threads.. Enjoy the rest of the week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo and you really made such a pretty setting for it. Love all the mixed media...and I have to learn to work with threads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vivid colours in play here, they contrast beautifully with the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This must be the most beautiful layout I have seen in years, the colors are just so perfect, and .... just everything is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!