Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A video tutorial for 7 Dots Studio

Hello friends! 

I hope this post finds you well. 

Back today to share with you my latest project for 7 Dots Studio

Please check out the 7 Dots Studio website HERE 
and please check out the stockists for your country HERE 

Today I used the just released Soulmates collection and here is what it looks like..


Here is a card I created using this collection

The beautiful soft pastel teal colour was my starting point with this card and I absolutely LOVED the damask stencil. It is so elegant and makes for a great background. Adding some bolder turquoise and teal mediums and some flowers with the same tones made the colours in the collection pop.











You will also find a step x step on how I created this card on my You Tube Channel HERE or watch it below




Materials List:

Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Stunning card! Beautiful colours, the background and of course the main composition :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color teal and this card is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is absolutely beautiful and the color is wonderful - headed over to watch the video now. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pop of color. It's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful card. LOVE the stencil

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the video, it all just flows when I watch you create!! love the colors and that stencil is really pretty too.. I hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its breathtakingly Beautiful !! I am gonna watch the video,Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful. Gorgeous mixed media.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic video tutorial! Love the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!