Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A new layout for 7 Dots Studio using Destination Unknown.

Hello friends! 

I hope this post finds you well. 

Back today to share with you my latest project for 7 Dots Studio

Please check out the 7 Dots Studio website HERE 
and please check out the stockists for your country HERE 

This time I have used the simply stunning Destination Unknown collection designed by Dee Dee Catron for 7 Dots Studio.. 

This is a little of what it looks like ..




Here is my layout with this beautiful collection. 



2015 is going to be interesting. After 2.5 years off teaching I am starting back at work part time. It isn't just going "back to work" for me. It signals the end of an era. The last 9 years or so every time I went back to work I knew it was temporary as I was going to be off on maternity leave soon enough as we were planning more children. This time, I am going back knowing full well it is the last time I will be on maternity leave. Going back to my career now... Going back to a semi life "after" babies...  So the title for my layout is Destination Unknown (same as the beautiful collection I used) because although it sounds quite straight forward it really is very much the "unknown" for me as it is the beginning of the next chapter. What will this year be like trying to balance qork and motherhood? How will I grow as a person, teacher and mother? How will the kids handle me being away? Where will this all lead me? 





Materials Used: 


10 comments:

  1. Such an amazing lay-out! The artsy look of it is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and I love the shades of teal! Good luck on returning to work and the next chapter of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout, Nadia! Best wishes with the next phase of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love what you've done with this collection! I have it and need to work it too. Love the photos of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! love these colors, and they are lovely photos too.. And I wish you all the best as you venture out into the outside work place, and I hope it all works out really well!! Exciting times for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this will be a new adventure for you :) amazing layout as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. Love the colours, and the tearing in the right bottom corner :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!