Thursday, January 22, 2015

7 Dots Studio January challenge

Hey there guys!

January's challenge over at 7 Dots Studio has now gone live and this time the theme is "Appreciate The Little Things"

Please check out the 7 Dots Studio website HERE for more details 
and please check out the stockists for your country HERE 

Today I used the brand new Thoughts Keeper collection designed by Olga Heldwein for 7 Dots Studio and here is what it looks like!

 



Here is my layout with this collection ..


I was really inspired by the warm and vintage like colours in this paper and the soft colours in my picture to create a layout about a simple lazy Saturday morning at our house with all 3 little kids watching TV. This is SUCH a little thing that happens in every day life in every home but i do often stop and think that there will come a time all too soon that this will not be such a common occurrence. So even though weekend mornings can be so hectic these are the little moments I want to try and remember :) 








Materials used:


12 comments:

  1. What a warm and beautiful layout and such a sweet picture! And, you're right - time flies so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, love all the layers under your photo and special moment captured too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a sweet photo and you've made the most beautiful and heartwarming lay-out for it. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. Stunning background mixed media...and gorgeous layering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo and layout!!! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how gorgeous are these! I love, love, love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!