Monday, December 1, 2014

The Flying Unicorn December Kit Of The Month

Goodmorning!

Today I wanted to show you a layout I created for The Flying Unicorn using their December kit Of The Month. You will find this kit and all the add ons at the store HERE

You better be quick if you like the look of this kit because The Flying Unicorn is NOT a kit club and the kits are so gorgeous that they go very very fast. So not being a kit club means you do not sign up to get a kit every month which is something a lot of people do not like in case you are stuck with a kit you don't like. Nope! At the Flying Unicorn the kits are released around the 1st of each month so you need to follow their website HERE or blog HERE or Facebook HERE to see the kits before they sell out. 

Here is my first layout with this kit



This month the kit is AMAZING because unlike other kits that are released around this time, this one is NOT Christmas themed! Yes I said NOT Christmas themed LOL 

Why would I be happy about that? Because I am really NOT a huge fan of having to create a hundred Christmas layouts and projects etc etc. I think a couple of layouts are great but I can only do so many layouts of the same day etc lol

SO this kit includes the SUPER AWESOME "Cosy Evening" collection from 13arts!! Yes almost the whole collection and the add ons also include the more masks etc from this collection! It is a nice winter themed collection which can really be used for any kind of layout, not just Christmas or winter ones. 

Paired with the Pastel Berry mist also from 13arts and its a match made in heaven. 


 Just above you can also see I have started by using some gauze and modelling paste together with a trim that comes in the kit to create texture. Once that dried I used my Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste in white and one of the 13arts masks and created the lines and more texture that you can see. 





 This is a close up of the medical gauze I purchased from a chemist together with modelling paste, mist and gesso which  used to create texture. 





The kit also comes with these amazing resin swirls by Prima and an even more gorgeous piece of simple string which I used to highlight the point of my photo :) 


So that is all for today!

I hope you do get your hands on one of these :) 

Hope you have been inspired!

XOX Nadia 

8 comments:

  1. It's such an amazing and very serene lay-out! I just LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful and full of magic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a amazing layout.. I get such an emotional reaction to the photo and title too.. love the pinks, love the textures and flow down your page.. really beautiful layout.. I wonder if your heart was heavy when you created this.. I just get a strong feeling from this page.. ?? I hope you are doing well..love lizzy..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!