Sunday, December 7, 2014

Prima Build - A- Page for December!

Good morning! How are you all doing out there? Things are pretty good here. Just the usual December craziness! 

OK so today I have a new layout to share with you. This one I created for Prima for the December BAP!

This is what the sketch looks like...




And here is my take on it. 




Products List 
Epiphany collection paper #846879 #846862
Shabby Chic Treasures Door Locks #892425
Resin Heart #572358
Elementals Stencil #961282
Stem #578282
Rodanthe Whitecap flowers #577773
White leaves #577780
Alphabet Stickers #569785
Art Basics 3D Gloss Gel #961381
Art Basics Soft matte Gel #961428
Art Basics Heavy Gesso White #961442
Art Ingredients Glass Glitter Platinum #961664


I hope you give this a try! You will find all the information you need here

Take care everyone!

 

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous winter lay-out! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Nadia! Captures the beauty of winter perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! I have to ask - what did you use on the frame? Looks so amazing! Love the vintage vibe to it tr whatever the right word is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous page Nadia! Love each and every piece you make

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I saw this on my phone, but it is utterly spectacular on your blog.. really love this.. love the wintery feel, so crisp..and beautiful..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!