Wednesday, December 3, 2014

More from The Flying Unicorn's December Kit Of The Month !

Goodmorning!

Today I wanted to show you 2 tags I created for The Flying Unicorn using their December kit Of The Month. You will find this kit and all the add ons at the store HERE

You will also find their website HERE or blog HERE or Facebook HERE to see the kits before they sell out. 


So for these 2 tags I REALLY wanted to create something rustic looking because I TOTALLY loved the 13arts stencils that are included in this months kit and add ons! 

I think I used a couple of them in the background and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them, especially when I use them with my favourite Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste in white. I know you are probably sick of me repeating how much I love it but I just have never liked a product more than this one! It is used on every project!

SO back to the 13arts stencils, they have such cool designs on them and they are simply PERFECT for mixed media! I love that in a 6x6 stencils you get a few different designs that the perfect size for cards, tags etc. 





So after I applied a good layer or 2 of heavy white gesso, which is great because it give texture as well as being a primer, I then applied the Embossing Paste with the stencils and used 13arts Turquoise Chalk Mist and Lindy's Stamp Gang Shabby Turbine Mist  and California Poppy Gold in the background.  






I then added hints of Silks Spiced Pumpkin to create an even more rustic look.  



 I then piled the gorgeous chipboard, flowers and other embellies that were in the kit and coloured them too

















That's all for today! 

Till next time its bye for now 

xox


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You really do use the stenciling & gorgeously rich layering to perfection...LOOOOVE these tags:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful...full of wonderful texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing, so many details on your tags.. mini masterpieces... love the colors too!! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!