Tuesday, December 9, 2014

An Off The Page project with The Flying Unicorn's December Kit Of The Month!

Goodmorning!

 The Flying Unicorn's  December kit Of The Month includes a gorgeous wooden sleigh and I really loved playing around with this one. I have to admit I miss having time to play with Off The Page projects. As much as I love them there is a lot of waiting around for stuff to dry and a lot more detail and due to that I always revert to layouts or cards these days. But this sleigh was just calling my name and was actually very quick to put together. 


So you will find this kit and all the add ons at the store HERE



Once I coated the whole thing with white gesso, I applied some silver mist and some Prima Mica Flakes

















Till next time its bye for now 

xox



4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this looks amazing! Such a fab altered item!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful piece of altered art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful.. I am sure it must look lovely under your tree!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!