Wednesday, December 24, 2014

A mixed media project for Prima featuring Bella Rouge

Good morning... I hope all is well with you today, one day before Christmas! I am posting about Prima today but I would also like to take this chance to wish you all a happy holiday season whether you celebrate Christmas or not and a happy new year! Thank you all for all the love and support throughout 2014.. I would say it was a great year but a little up and down on the creative side. I think once again I took too much on earlier in the year and by mid year I burnt out and had to let go of some things. But then the biggest dream of all became reality ... I made the Prima team and honestly 6 months later I still get a little shock when I say that LOL 

I am not sure what comes after Prima... I am not sure where I will be this time next year because I am going back to work in April and I am not sure what time I will have left but right now I feel great with where I am at scrapping wise. I am on what I consider to be the best teams out there because they are all so flexible and so great to work with which is what makes them a DREAM team to be on. 

So we shall see... 

Anyway Prima is debuting another collection in CHA in January.. I LOVED this one! I think possibly my fave out of all the collections??? Here is what it looks like..

SP_bellarouge-1




Prima Products: Bella Rouge Journalling Note Cards #578992, Bella Rouge Wooden Icons #579548, Bella Rouge Flowers #580568, Bella Rouge Flowers #580551, Bella Rouge Flowers #580520, Bella Rouge Flowers #580544, 6 x 6 stencil Magnolias #579913, Art Basics Heavy Gesso White #961442, Art Basics Soft Matte Gel #961428


 I was sent this Dress Form by The Flying Unicorn and it just was PERFECT for this collection. 

I started by tearing bits of the Bella Rouge note cards and papers and adhering them to the Dress Form with the Soft Matter Gel.

I then went over it with Gesso 

Then for some texture I applied a mask with modelling paste over it and finished it with AMAZING flowers from the same collection and a a quote I cut out from one of the papers. 










Thanks so much everyone! I hope I have inspired you somewhat :) 

Take care!





5 comments:

  1. Oh, this looks gorgeous! Absolutely perfect actually :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes what a year for you! This dress form looks amazing! Love the roses and the lace and the pearls! And I wish you a very Merry Christmas too Nadia and all the best for 2015! Love Lizzy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work as always. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and creative. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!