Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A layout for 7 Dots Studio

Hello friends! 

I hope this post finds you well. 

Back today to share with you my latest project for 7 Dots Studio

Please check out the 7 Dots Studio website HERE 
and please check out the stockists for your country HERE 


For this layout I used the Illumination collection and paired it with a hint on yellow as a contrast to the more neutral grey colour. 

I LOVE the die cut stickers and used some black ones to create an even more contrasting effect 









Materials List for 7 Dots Studio 
Paper: Illumination collection - Acceptance 
Die Cuts : Illumination collection 6x12 and 12 x 12 Elements 
Stickers : Illumination collection Word Stickers 





5 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous lay-out with a wonderful colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. grey and Yellow, beautiful together! I love your Lo, full of energy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous layout, I love the softness of grey and love the pops of yellow.. I wish you all the best for the New Year Nadia!! Love to you all..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ειναι απιστευτη και η φωτο και η συνθεση οπως παντα Ναντια μου!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!