Monday, November 3, 2014

The Flying Unicorn's November Kit Of The Month

Goodmorning!

Today I wanted to show you 2 layouts I created for The Flying Unicorn using their November kit Of The Month

You better be quick if you like the look of this kit because The Flying Unicorn is NOT a kit club and the kits are so gorgeous that they go very very fast. So not being a kit club means you do not sign up to get a kit every month which is something a lot of people do not like in case you are stuck with a kit you don't like. Nope! At the Flying Unicorn the kits are released around the 1st of each month so you need to follow their website HERE or blog HERE or Facebook HERE to see the kits before they sell out. 

Here is my first layout with this kit







And here is my second layout 






Hope you have been inspired somehow

See you next time 

Nadia 


10 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful layouts, Nadia! Love them both. The photos are so precious, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 tres belles interprétations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your both lay-outs so much! I love the different colour combos, the sweet look of them and your gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh these are gorgeous.. I saw them on my phone but the small photos are not as good for detail as on here.. really love the photos, and love the colors and totally love the whole layouts.. I hope things are good with you!! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your both lay-outs so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so amazing miss Nadia. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ειναι ολα υπεροχα Ναντια!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like these pages, great !! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!