Friday, November 21, 2014

November challenge for 7 Dots Studio

Hi everyone!


I am popping in today to show you a card I created for 7 Dot's Studio for the November challenge!

Please check out the 7 Dots Studio website HERE for all the information and please check out the stockists for your country HERE 

The challenge for September is "Warm and Cozy"

For this card I used the beautiful Cold Country collection as I loved the neutral colours in it. 









7 Dots Materials
7 Dots Studio Cold Country collection  6x 6 paper pad 
7 Dots Studio Cold Country paper - Lost Letter 
9th Wave Alphas 
7 Dots Studio Cold Country stamp 

Other
Prima Makreting flowers, number tag, resin heart, colour bloom , glitter
13arts Gesso, gel medium

9 comments:

  1. OOOH! Clever take on the challenge - such a pretty, pretty card:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, Nadia! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! I just love your monochromatic colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so lovely! Soft and pretty, love that texture on your card! I hope your hair has turned out really good for you too! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Loving the shabby grunge thing you have going on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!