Thursday, October 16, 2014

Prima project using October's Special Delivery Kit !

Hey everyone! I am back today to show you a canvas I created with the October Special Delivery kit by Prima. 

Each month Prima puts together a kit which has an INCREDIBLE amount of product from past collections. It is incredible value too at US$39.99 and postage within the USA is free while internationals have a low postage option too. 

This is what the kit looks like this month..

unnamed-5



Together with your kit you also get at least 4-5 step by step written tutorials from different Design Team members as well as educators , Guest Designers etc etc

This month I was invited to create 1 project , a mixed media canvas , with this kit. 

Here is my project and if you purchase the kit you also get full step x step instructions on how I put this together. 

You will find all the info you need HERE 











10 comments:

  1. Fantastic project, Nadia! Love the many details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... It is Amazing!!! love it!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, the whitewashed look of it is just gorgeous! This turned out truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow really love all the layers on this canvas, beautiful colors too! Love this! I hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing!!! I just love everything you do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!