Wednesday, October 15, 2014

One more layout for The Flying Unicorn using the October Kit Of The Month

Goodmorning!

Today I wanted to show you a layout I created for The Flying Unicorn using their October kit Of The Month

Now, sadly this has sold out and this happens EVERY month because The Flying Unicorn is NOT a kit club and the kits are so gorgeous that they go very very fast. So not being a kit club means you do not sign up to get a kit every month which is something a lot of people do not like incase you are stuck with a kit you dont like. Nope! At the Flying Unicorn the kits are released around the 1st of each month and you do need to follow their website HERE or blog HERE or Facebook HERE to see the kits before they sell out. 

This is what October's one looked like..You will find all the details and the add ons HERE 




Here is one more layout I created with this kit






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, Nadia! The girls look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is so beautiful.. love all the layers under your photo, and I wish I could do back grounds like that.. love this.. I hope your week is going well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty is just the right word! This lay-out is super super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning page, Nadia! Loving the purple, and how adorable are your girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!