Sunday, October 26, 2014

New Ingvild Bolme Products by Prima!

Hey there everyone! I hope this finds you well. I am here today to share with you a card I created for Prima using their new Ingvild Bolme products. 

For this project we were asked to create a project using the new Resist Chalk Edgers from Ingvild Bolme as well as the new Shabby Chic Treasures too. 

If you are in the USA please check out The Flying Unicorn as it carries almost all of these products at their store HERE

If you are in Australia please have a look at Sassy Scrapper as they also have almost everything I use on my Prima projectsHERE



I have used the chalk edgers on the background as well as to colour some of the embellishments. Because they are resist they will not run when adding anything fluid on top of them. 









 Product List
Shabby Chic Treasure Victorian Lamp (#892449)
Shabby Chic Treasure Cast Iron (# 892418) 
Resist Chalk Edgers set (#892333)
Flowers Manhattan Skyline (#577629)
Flower branch - Providence Oregano (#578299)
Flowers Venice He Loves Me Not ( #577261)


Have a great day 




7 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty! Gorgeous work as always:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Nadia! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I hope you have had a good weekend! This looks so pretty, love the background and the layering of your flowers looks amazing, really beautiful! I hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous shabby chic card! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!