Sunday, October 12, 2014

Mixed Media card and Video Tutorial for 7 Dots Studio

Hello everyone. 

Today I am sharing a mixed media card I created for 7 Dots Studio using one of my all time favourite collections 9th Wave

Please check out the 7 Dots Studio blog HERE to see what the rest of the team is creating and please check out the stockists for your country HERE


Here are some close ups... 








And here is a step x step video that I created . 

You can also watch this at my YouTube Channel HERE 




7 Dots Studio  Paper Collection: 9th Wave collection : Deep Water

That is all for today! 

Hope you have been inspired :) 



10 comments:

  1. Amazing colours! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! One of my fave colour combos...gorg card:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Nadia! I always enjoy watching your amazing video tutorials. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a joy to see to c u create - d way u chose d colours to go with the paper. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing! Love that chippie you used as a foundation for your card, and all the layers look wonderful and love the way you add paint is inspiring! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this... such beautiful colours and that chippie is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The teal and yellow work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is stunning! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!