Thursday, October 30, 2014

A layout for 7 Dots Studio

Hello! I am back today with my second layout for 7 Dots Studio for October:) 

I have used the just BEAUTIFUL Domestic Goddess collection ! 

Please check out the 7 Dots Studio website HERE 
and please check out the stockists for your country HERE 


This is a photo of all the cousins from my side on New Year's Day this year.  I loved the vintage feel of the Domestic Goddess collection and I thought it was prefect to capture this photo which shows the beginning of a new era in my family.. the new generation of Dimitropoulos (my maiden name) kids. Adding a little gold mist to the page and some black splatters gave it an even more "old" look 







Materials List
7 Dots Studio Domestic Goddess collection paper: 12th Tea Cup 
7 Dots Studio Domestic Goddess Alphas: Salt & Pepper 
7 Dots Studio Domestic Goddess 12x12 Stickers
7 Dots Studio Domestic Goddess 6x12 Stickers 
7 Dots Studio Domestic Goddess 12x12 Tags 


That is all for today!

Bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. Nadia, just beautiful. I could look at your creations all day long. Thanks for sharing

    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout, Nadia! Love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such an amazing lay-out full of gorgeous layers and details! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, another amazing layout with fabulous background splats and textures! Great photo too! I hope you has been good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The background looks great. Love your use of the frames.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!