Monday, October 20, 2014

A canvas for The Flying Unicorn

I am popping in today to show you a canvas I created with the BEAUTIFUL Pion Design collection "My Precious Daughter" which I designed for The Flying Unicorn and can be found at the store HERE.

I have also provided links to a number of other items that are available at The Flying Unicorn which I used on these cards . Please click on the links below. 







Materials List 
Paper: Pion Design "My Precious Daughter" collection
Texture: Wendy Vecchi White Embossing Paste
Clock: Prima Resin White Icon - White Clocks
Flowers: Prima - Scarlett 






7 comments:

  1. This is STUNNING!! I am loving all the purple that you are creating with lately ♥ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, how gorgeous is this! You just rocked this kit! I love the purple accents and the pretty romantic girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning canvas Nadia and a precious gift for you children. Hope all is well. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. I pinned. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765605356867/

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI.. oh how sweet this is.. love the fussy cut images, the colors, and the verse.. very special.. I can see it in one of your gorgeous girls rooms!! Have a good week..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!