Sunday, October 5, 2014

2 cards for The Flying Unicorn!

 Hello there everyone!

I am popping in today to show you 2 cards I created with the BEAUTIFUL Pion Design collection "My Precious Daughter" which I designed for The Flying Unicorn and can be found at the store HERE.

I have also provided links to a number of other items that are available at The Flying Unicorn which I used on these cards . Please click on the links below. 










Materials List for both cards
Paper: Pion Design "My Precious Daughter" collection
Texture: Wendy Vecchi White Embossing Paste
Clock: Prima Resin White Icon - White Clocks
Chioboard Heart: Kaisercraft
Stamp: Sentiments stamps from Dovercraft 


That is all for today! Hope you are having a great one!

Bye for now :) 







6 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards, Nadia! Love the colors. The little cherubs on the second one are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly amazing mixed media cards! The pink on them looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love those colours & of course, your bg work is sensational:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These two cards are utterly beautiful! Love the pink color and all the layers and textures! I hope you have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!