Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Pion Design feature for The Flying Unicorn

Hello everyone!

I was recently sent some lovely Pion papers to work with by The Flying Unicorn. 

The first collection is called Shoreline Treasures and you will find it at the store HERE.

This  is what it looks like..




Now here is my layout..



I started by applying some clear gesso to the base and then using my favourite Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste in white and a 12x12 Prima stencil to create the wording you can see in the background. 








Materials List
Paper: Pion Design Shoreline Treasures
13arts Blue Light mist and Ultramarine mist 
Prima Stitch stamp
Prima 12x 12 Stencil - Princess #572143
Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste - White
Flowers: Prima
Metal  Sign : Prima Junkyard Findings  - Street Sign 
Metal Plate: Prima Junkyard Findings
Chipboard: The Dusty Attic


6 comments:

  1. Wow, look at this! Your lay-out just pops off my computer screen! I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Pion papers are so beautiful! Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Hope things are going ok for you!! This is amazing, I love the blue and love that texture on your back ground.. Those pearls are perfect there as well..Definitely a fav!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous. Love the colours and the background and the pearls oh and all of it ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!! The color - the composition - elements - the circles, stencil - love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!