Tuesday, September 23, 2014

New layout for Prima featuring Epiphany!

Hey there everyone! I hope this finds you well. I am here today to share with you a layout I created for Prima using their new mixed media products and flowers and the Epiphany collection. 

For this project we were asked to focus on a current trend and for me... well I see circles EVERYWHERE ! LOL !

If you are in the USA please check out The Flying Unicorn as it carries almost all of these products at their store HERE

If you are in Australia please have a look at Sassy Scrapper as they also have almost everything I use on my Prima projects HERE








I created circles very easily and here are some things I did:
1)stamp an image of a circle
2) spray Color Blooms on your mat and use your fingers to colour them in
3)Take the nozzle of your Color Bloom and create circles on top of the stamped image
4)Use the back of your brush and dip into your Color Bloom to create a more interesting effect









Materials List

Epiphany 3D Stickers #576257
Epiphany Paper Clear As Day #846855
Epiphany 4 x 6 notecards #575724
Epiphany Stamp #575830
Shabby Chic Resin #890742
Junkyard Findings Jeans Plates #892210
Color Bloom Sorbet #573874
Color Bloom Glistening Waves #573942
Resist Chalk Edger Coltsfoot Petals #891299
Wood Embellishments #569907
Flowers: Epiphany Oracle #574888
Flowers Epiphany Vision #578824

Hope you have been inspired in some way!

Have a great day xox



8 comments:

  1. Great colors and the whole LO is just great - as always :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what an amazing lay-out! Your use of colours is just gorgeous! I love the yellow accents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Nadia! Love the yellow and aqua.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks exquisite! Really really love this.. love the colors and all the circles and splots and such a happy photo too.. I hope your week is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous. Love all the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply fab. The colours and placement of circles so wonderfully balanced Nadia and a very nice pic too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!