Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A wedding themed tag for Prima

Good morning!

Today I am sharing with you this tag I created for Prima using their BRAND NEW Forever Green collection and new Forever Green Wood Icons




Now, did you know that you can find the latest and greatest Prima products in the USA at The Flying Unicorn HERE and in Australia at Sassy Scrapper HERE





Materials List
Forever Green Wood Icons #567042
Forever Green Vegetation Leaves #578770
Forever Green 6x6 Paper Pad #846954
Forever Green Clean Stamp 2 # 575816
Winthop Flowers #577674
Resin Flower Heart #891886
Color Blooms Vintage Coal #573799
Mica Flakes Granite #961763
Wood Embellishments #569907
Art Basics Soft Matte Gel #961428





 I started by cutting to size 2 contrasting paper from the Forever Green 6 x 6 paper pad and then used the Forever Green stamp to stamp the background with black archival ink. I then painted the Wood Icon leaves in gesso before using them and the rest of the collection to create layers.







 Lastly, I added more Wood Icon butterflies and a quote from one of the papers and finished off with a  resin heart to keep with the Wedding Theme and some gorgeous new flowers. All of these were adhered using the new Gel Medium







7 comments:

  1. Gosh, this turned out absolutely gorgeous! I just love those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this tag, Nadia! It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this tag is soo pretty! so much to look at and all the layers and pretty things!! Really love it.. Happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just the most beautiful tag for me. I love the colours the layers and the little flowers. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!