Sunday, September 28, 2014

A grungy canvas for 7 Dots Studio

Hello friends! 

I hope this post finds you well. 

Back today to share with you my latest project for 7 Dots Studio

Please check out the 7 Dots Studio website HERE 
and please check out the stockists for your country HERE 


This is an 8" x 11" canvas I was sent by The Flying Unicorn. 

I have used the gorgeous Nature Walk collection by 7 Dots Studio

I started by cutting to size and adhering a piece of Nature Walk paper and then adhering Tim Holtz Tissue paper on top of that and covering with clear gesso.

I then cut strips from the Winged Vines paper as well as squares and overlapped them together with stickers from Nature's Walk , die cuts and stamps from the same collection. 








Products List
Paper: 7 Dots Studio Nature Walk - Winged Vines, Cloudy  
Stickers: 7 Dots Studio Nature Walk 6 x 12 stickers 
Stamp: 7 Dots Studio Nature Walk 
Die Cuts: 7 Dots Studio Nature Walk 6 x 12 

Other from The Flying Unicorn 
Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste - White, Gold
Tim Holtz Stencil - Dot Fade
13arts Ayeeda Chalk Mist - Yellow Amber
Prima Colour Blooms - Antique Gold
Silks Acrylic Paint- Emperor Gold
Prima flowers: Cartographer 
Prima Resin Frames
Prima Junkyard Findings - Car Parts

 

12 comments:

  1. Oh my, I just love this! Your embellishment clustering looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Just love those butterflies, too.....yummy layers:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I hope your weekend has been great, they go so fast though! This canvas is amazing, the textures the colors the layers...stunning and inspirational! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a feast for my eyes....... lovely textures in the bg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic, Nadia! Loving all those butterflies. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous. LOVE all the texture and layering.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning! Amazing texture too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful texture and layering. You did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!