Friday, August 29, 2014

One more layout for 7 Dots Sudio

Hello! I am back today with my second layout for 7 Dots Studio for August :) 

I have used the just BEAUTIFUL Messy Head collection ! 

Please check out the 7 Dots Studio website HERE 
and please check out the stockists for your country HERE 

 Having 3 girls I am always drawn to using soft colours . But that quickly becomes boring for someone like me.. so every now and then I LOVE adding strong vibrant colours while still keeping the layout feminine . Messy Head is perfect for that. The neutral based papers with a hint of colour through them provide the perfect canvas for anything your heart desires :) 

Once again to get the beautiful texture in my background I have used White Embossing Paste by Wendy Vecchi. This time I used my chipboard as a mask and applied it directly onto the chipboard. Cool effect!






Products used
7 Dots Studio

Other
Flowers: Prima Marketing
Texture: Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste - WHITE
Metal Bolts: Prima Marketing
Peg: Prima Marketing
Stitch Stamps: Prima Marketing
Steam-punk Chipboard: Scrap Matrix
Tissue Tape: Tim Holtz
Colour: A mixture of Prima Color Blooms, 13arts , Silks etc


 

7 comments:

  1. Love this! I admire all your works because each one is a masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, just looove this! What an amazing layout with gorgeous girly colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout, Nadia! Love the vibrant splash of color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you made the gears work on a girly layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Nadia!! I am loving all that gorgeous lilac/purple ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, love that vibrant pop of color, the blacks specks and peg make wonderful contrast, and that texture is luscious! always love seeing your creations! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks sensational....looove that colour & your girls looks so cute:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!