Friday, August 22, 2014

A new card for Prima !!

 Good morning! I hope this post finds you well :) 

Today I am sharing with you one more card I created for Prima using their new Pinwheel Stencils and art mediums!

If you are ever unsure about Prima product names you can check my materials on the list below and type in the code or name at their website HERE

Travel Card 



Materials List
Sunrise Sunset Wood Icons In A Box - Borders #960223
Elementals Resist Canvas #960582
Vintage Trinkets Vintage Clock Face Small  #960278
Mechanicals Vintage Trinkets, Love, Travel, Laugh # 961145
Jean Plates #892210
Capistrano Milk Shake Flowers #577414
Manhattan Chrysler Flowers #577650
Color Bloom Sprays Sorbet #573874
Color Bloom Sprays Emerald #573928
PinWheel Stencil 9"Round chevron - #576011
Art Ingredients Glass Glitter Pearl #961633
Art Basics Modeling Paste - #961350

Art Basics Clear  Gesso #961466
Art Basics Heavy Gesso #961374
Art Basics Soft Matt Gel #961428 
Resist Chalk Edger Coltsfoot Stemens #891299
Resist Chalk Edger Lime Pie #891305
Jute Trim Sage #576943







The chevron design above is done with one of the new 9" Pinwheel stencils and new Finn modeling Paste

I adhered some of Finns resist chequered canvas on the base and started to colour it with Bloom Sprays and Resist Chalk Edger inks 


I added some of Finns other older collection embellishments such as vintage trinkets from the Elementals and Sunrise Sunset collections. 




Just above you can see I have used some of the new Finn glass glitter which gives the projects amazing texture!

That is all for today. Don't forget to drop by the blog HERE to see amazing projects almost daily from the rest of the Design Team

Bye for now!!


16 comments:

  1. This card is just gorgeous Nadia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card! I love the colors - they're so unusual :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your unique, beautiful cards! The glass glitter looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card nadia, so energetic :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness the texture from the canvas look amazing, then with the square patterns and chippie and love the flower and the glittery stuff.. A mini masterpiece that is for sure.. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fell in love.... sigh!! Just stunning!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stunning! love Effect of volume and superimposing beautiful color

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glorious! Just amazing texture....love this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Fantastic card !! Loving every bit of it !

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEOUS!!!! I also love the Bday card you made for Pom!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another WOW! I am scrolling and scrolling your blog and just can't stop!!! You amaze me with every page more and more.
    I have to admit your blog is the first one I have just subscribed for over 3 years of my crafting adventure. I don't want to miss any of your projects! I follow you on FB and PIN and everywhere :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just perfect, I will not start scrolling through your blog, because I am afraid I will sit here next week :) I became follower via Feedly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!