Friday, August 15, 2014

A layout for Prima!

Good morning! I hope all is well with you :) 

Everything is great here, feeling great and enjoying creating still which is fantastic as I had to cut back a lot lately. But it really has been fantastic for me as it really feels like I have found a balance now. A balance between life and creating :)

SO I am here today to share with you a layout I created for Prima using the just released Epiphany collection as well as a lot of the new art mediums by Finnabair for Prima. 

Now, did you know that you can find the latest and greatest Prima products in the USA at The Flying Unicorn HERE and in Australia at Sassy Scrapper HERE


"Perfect"

Prima Marketing Products
#846824 Epiphany collection paper "Striking Appearance"
#577872 Juno Vellum Flowers "Dice"
#575724 Epiphany collection Journaling Notecards 
#575830 Clear Stamp Epiphany 2
#576257 Epiphany collection 3D Stickers
#573782 Color Bloom Soft Teal
#573942 Color Bloom Glistening Waves
#961398 Art Basics 3D Matte Gel
#961466 Art Basics Clear Gesso
#961350 Art Basics Modeling Paste
#573300  Resin In A Wood Box - Clock
#891596 Junkyard Findings Clock Faces

Other
Stencil : Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi Fancy Flower 2
Ecoline black ink


Here are some close ups

Prima has released a Clear Gesso through their Art Basics collection and this is what I prepapred my page with before using some of the new Modeling Paste and a number of stencils to create texture in the background. 





I then used 2 different tones of Color Bloom sprays to add colour to my background


I used the new Epiphany clear stamp for some random stamping


And I fussy cut some images from the Epiphany Journaling Notecards pad to create some layers



 I finished it off with some embellishments and washi tape. 






That's it for today :) 

Hope you have been inspired 

xoxo Nadia




6 comments:

  1. Gosh, what an amazing blue lay-out! It maches her beautiful blue eyes really wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charming Sophie and wonderful project !!!! very interesting mask-flowers, wonderful texture)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors and texture on this layout, Nadia. And such an adorable photo of your sweet little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There! Hope you are doing ok..... This is such an adorable photo, it takes me a few minutes to tear my eyes away from Sofia's eyes.. i could drown in them...hehe.. Your layout is stunning.. love the blue colors, layers, textures and design.. always inspired!! Take care of yourself...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo gorgeous....your Sophia is a great little model, too...super cute!!! Love that pop of blue...& a different clear gesso, eh? I'm still enjoying the Liquitex one a LOT....& every time I use Dimensional Paint....I think of you;)!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!