Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A layout for The Flying Unicorn using Riddersholm Design


Hello everyone! Back with you today to share this layout I have created recently for The Flying Unicorn using the gorgeous new Tailgate Marked collection from Riddersholm

I have also used a number of other bits and pieces you can get at the store :) 


Well it only took 8 months but I finally got around to scrapping this photo of my family with Lizzy Crust, one of my very good online friends who I met in Queensland in January. Lizzy is like this positive voice of reason at the back of my head.. everything she says is so positive and she has a solution to everything. She has supported me quietly for the last 3-4 years... she understands me and she knows what to say :) Lizzy you and your family are special :) 






Materials List
Metal Embellishments: The Flying Uncicorn Metal Adornments 
Texture: Black Embossing Paste from Wendy Vecchi 
Clear Gesso 
Doily Trim: Prima
Flair Buttons: UmWowStudio
Bolts: Prima Junkyard Findings
Alphas: American Crafts Thickers - Amy Tangerine
White Rub Ons : Pink Paislee
Chipboard: Dusty Attic
washi tape: unknown
flowers: Prima

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous layout! Totally stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadia, every Layout you make is full of magic and passion and love.
    This is one of my fav color combo and you created a masterpiece, once again!
    Thanks for sharing with us your works <3
    XOXO Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, just wonderful! The mix of black with purple is super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, Nadia! And the touching story of your special friendship with Lizzy makes this layout more wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness I will try and tuype with tears in my eyes.. thank you so very much.. this has touched my heart.. I am humbled by your words.. and it was just so very very special to meet you in person.. a whole weekend would not have been enough time with you.. we just talked and talked.. was so precious that is for sure.. and I love this layout, it has heart and soul and brilliant color and love the butterflies and layers.. thank you.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh myyyy word!! This is STUNNING!! I am loving and totally crushing over all of that purple ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! Love all the clustered elements.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!