Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A layout for 7 Dots Studio + a video tutorial!

Hello! I am back today with my first layout for 7 Dots Studio for August :) 

I have used the just BEAUTIFUL Dreamer collection ! 

Please check out the 7 Dots Studio website HERE 
and please check out the stockists for your country HERE 

So you might feel like you have seen this layout before? Well yes, I have created  THIS a few months back and got so many questions about it that I decided to do it one more time and film the process ! 

SO I hope you enjoy it :) 

"Forever"


Now here is my step x step tutorial :) 




Materials List
From 7 Dots Studio
7 Dots Studio Dreamer collection - Sweet Dreams
7 Dots Studio Dreamer collection - 6 x 12 Stickers
7 Dots Studio Dreamer collection - 12x12 Elements

Other
Chipboard: Blue Fern Studio, The Dusty Attic
Texture: Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste
Colour: Gelatos, Silks Luminarte Paint
Stamps: Prima, Kaisercraft
Flowers: Prima





10 comments:

  1. Stunning layout! Thank you so much for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those gorgeous colours! It's such a beautiful, girly lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! I so love your colours, texture & design...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah beautiful layout, and loved the video.. love those colors together.. thanks for taking the time to put the video together, I imagine it just doesn't happen but takes time and editing.. thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page - your background is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous page and thank for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning page. Enjoyed watching the tutorial very much. Thanks Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that this is my new fave layout of yours. I love those colours together and the design is so pretty.. Perfect for that photo of your little girl.. she is getting so big. Love this and the video was fab.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!