Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A birthday card for Pom, owner of Prima!

Oh the lady that started all this, Pom Intra, the owner of Prima, has a birthday today! What a great excuse to create a card huh? How many of us drool over the amazing Prima goodies? The flowers, papers, embellishments... How many of us dream of being on this Design Team and how many times have our hearts being shattered? I wonder if all this would be possible without this lady that started it all. So besides happy birthday , a huge THANK YOU to Pom as well :)) 


Check out the rest of the Design Team's birthday cards at the blog today 


I really tried to do a soft a famine card for Pom's birthday but the mixed Art Ingredients were calling my name! I started by applying clear gesso on the base then used the modeling paste and the stencil to add texture before colouring with the Color Bloom Spray.

 I then die cut some leaves and a doily and layered them together with flowers , resin and gauze .

Lastly I diluted some heavy gesso and applied it with my brush over the embellishments and flicked some all over the cover. Happy birthday Pom!!




Materials List

Cigar Box Secrets A4 Paper Pad #847012
6x6 Stencil Decor 1 #575915
Metal Die Doily 1 #572785
Metal Die Leaves #572839
Cigar Box Secrets flowers Aficionado#578589
Cigar Box Secrets Leaves Ametista #578664
Cigar Box Secrets Flowers Ligero #578619
Resin In A Box Clock #573300
Resin Frame Antique White 1 #572358
Color Blooms Soft Teal #573782
Chalk edger Work Jeans #891336
Art Basics Modeling Paste #961411
Art Basics Heavy Gesso #961442
Art Basics Soft Matte Gel #961428
Art Basics Clear Gesso #961466


12 comments:

  1. Absolutely STUNNING ... what a beautiful card, Nadia. Thanks so much for sharing. Your work is oh-so-inspiring.
    SuZeq

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, the colours are so beautiful Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so beautiful! That is an amazing doiley die love those colors and all the layers are fabulous. Thank you to the clever lady who birthed prima, you have made the world a prettier place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such a gorgeous card! I just love all the layers! I'm sure Pom will cherish this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure Pom's birthday was made extra special by this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card - love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card! It is so beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply fab. Love the layering and choice of embellis.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!