Thursday, July 24, 2014

New layout and Mixed Media products for Prima!

Hi! 

Back with you today to share a layout that I created for Prima using their new art mediums collection by Finn!

Yes, Prima now has released an ENTIRE range of mixed media mediums!

This is a little of what they look like and since they have started shipping they will soon be available  in the USA at The Flying Unicorn HERE and in Australia at Sassy Scrapper HERE


Art
Artmediums770


SO I used a number of these on this layout here..


"Sisters"
Art basics nadialo




Art basics nadialo2


Prima Products:
 #961442 Art Basics- Heavy Gesso-White
#961466- Art Basics Clear Gesso
#961411 Art Basics- Modeling Paste
 #961435 Art Basics- Soft Matte Gel
 #961749 Art Ingredients- Mica Flakes Frosted
 #961763 Art Ingredients- Mica Flakes Granite
#576011- Pin Wheel Stencil 9" round
 #846794 Forever Green Natures Bounty paper
 Forever Green flowers
#556013 Charmed Rose flowers
 Forever Green wood pieces. 
#569785 Alphabet Stickers
Turquoise Twine
 #573942 Color Blooms Glistening Waves
 #573768 Color Blooms Storm Cloud
 #573812 Color Blooms Precious Stone 


And some more close ups and details on how I put this layout together..


As usual I started by applying Art Basics CLEAR gesso on my page. I then used this new Pinwheel Stencil by Prima..

This is a 9" stencil and I used it to create the circles you can see on my page together with Art Basics Modeling Paste





I then used some Color Blooms to add colour to the page











In the image above you can also see I have used some of the JUST released Mica Flakes ..
961763



I scattered the Mica Flakes around the page to create texture while the Modeling Paste was still drying up.. 


That's all for today! 

Hope you have been inspired 

Don't forget all these will soon be available will soon be available  in the USA at The Flying Unicorn HERE and in Australia at Sassy Scrapper HERE





7 comments:

  1. You have showcased that lovely photo so beautifully! Amazing lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout! I can't wait to try these new products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! When I saw this on facebook on my phone I was eager to get on the computer to have a look in a much bigger scale.. This looks amazing, fabulous texture and I can imagine the sheen is so much better in real life too.. And way to go Prima with all those new products..they look wonderful.. and i look forward to seeing them used on your marvellous creations!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so beautiful! So many details and texture!!! Love your project!)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty, what a great picture. I need to get me some new Prima.

    ReplyDelete
  6. super textures! and so beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!