Sunday, July 27, 2014

My debut at 7 Dots Studio :)

How exciting!!! To say I am thrilled to be starting at 7 Dots Studio as a Design Team member is an understatement! I LOVE this manufacturer and I LOVE their papers so much! I have been using them a while and some of my favourite collections EVER are the older collections like the one I have used here called Domestic Goddess.

Please check out the 7 Dots Studio website HERE 
and please check out the stockists for your country HERE 


"LOVE"

I am so excited to start my term at 7Dots Studio with one of my all time favourite collections Domestic Goddess. Of course this collection has nothing to do with my sweet little baby Sofia featured in the photo but I picked it especially because its rustic colours match the colours in the photo perfectly. 


I started by adhering some squares from the 12x12 Tags on the background and overlapping them to create a layer and texture. 

 I have then used a Memory Box stencil on my background together with some embossing paste. 



 I paired some gorgeous gold and black mist to create contrast. 


 And added some stamping with the Prima Square Stitches stamp before adding some more texture with the Prima trim and Prima flowers. 


I used some more 12x12 Tag pieces to mat my photo on . 

7 Dots Studio Supplies List
Paper
7 Dots Studio Domestic Goddess - Women's Talk 

Stickers
7 Dots Studio Domestic Goddess Stickers 6 x 12 
7 Dots Studio Domestic Goddess Stickers 12 x 12
 Tags
7 Dots Studio Domestic Goddess Tags 12x12





15 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and embellishing, Nadia! Of course, the photo of your daughter is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW, such a great LO! You are off to a running start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lay-out looks so beautiful and elegant. I really like how you did all the layering and the colours are fabulous too. Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! what a debut !!! it is gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww...... Love Sophie's expression. So cute. Fantastic composition Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that photo is mesmerizing, Sofia's eyes.. oh wow.. hypnotized me! Love this layout, love the back ground and the circle element and all the splatters and layers.. really stunning layout.. I hope your weekend has been wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huge congratulations! A beautiful layout. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Your work is amazing! This LO is gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nadia, this layout is stunning, I love it and the photo is just gorgeous too, I love the awesome colors that are so bright yet the photo is so capturing and the first thing to pop.....Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout for a beautiful little girl. I love the rich colours of this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this layout is so beautiful, you are very talented. I am always scared to try something like this, but I love it. Thank for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!