Monday, July 21, 2014

A layout for The Scrapbook Diaries

Hello! I am excited to be back today to share with you my next layout for The Scrapbook DiariesBesides having an AMAZING online store , they also sell Designer Kits and have a very inspiring blog. There is no Design Team as such, but the owner invites designers from around the world to create projects that  ALWAYS includes a video/stepxstep tutorial and essentially create their own "Designer Kit". 

There are no subscriptions to anything. You just visit the store here and choose what page kit you would like. With each kit you get the tutorial as I mentioned, as well as enough materials to create TWO layouts. You can choose from different options such as the full kit that will include EVERYTHING or a couple of other options that include less items in case you already have some of the things included. 


So here is the layout I created this month. 


If you like the look of this layout and wish to recreate something like it, you will find everything that is needed PLUS a step x step video in the kit HERE
  



Find Me Here...
   

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout the bright pink on the grey is just a gorgeous combo. Love that everything blends - like it belongs. Stunning Nades.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!