Thursday, June 12, 2014

THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!! Prima Design Team!!!

Hello everyone! 

I am ECSTATIC to announce that I was one of the girls chosen to be on the Prima team for the next year!!! 



Nadiacollage

All I have been saying the last few days since I found out is OMG OMG OMG !!! LOL I had no REAL expectation. Of course when you apply you feel you are in with a chance but still... there is SOOO much talent out there. SO many people going for this position.. I cannot say I was confident AT ALL!

It is a surreal feeling because I wanted it for soooooooooooo long and tasted disappointment for sooooooooooo long and to get that email is amazing. You just cannot describe it. 

You know how husbands usually do not know ANYTHING about scrapbooking? Well, when I read the email I screamed out "OMG I made Prima" that even my HUSBAND knew what I was on about lol The kids were screaming with me too because .. well.. they are kids ..LOL  And then my best friend Georgia called and I talked so fast and so MUCH that I have no idea what the heck we said because SHE made it too!! LOL! 

At the risk of sounding like an Oscar speech (lol trust me if you are not into scrapbooking let me tell you this is like winning at Oscar LOL) I just really really want to thank you all for always encouraging me through your comments here. We are all human and we all like praise and encouragement and that is what you all give me here and on Facebook and everywhere I post so THANK YOU !!! It just keeps me going .. so thank you!

I just cannot believe it.. I am in amazing company! Just check out the details HERE  to see who else made it!

YAY! It will be an amazing year ... at long last : )

Happy days :)

24 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations- i was soooo stoked to see both you and Georgia had made the team - 2 of my favourte designers now on the Prima team - congratulations again and i am looking forward to seeing all that you create with their gorgeous products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congratulations!!
    It surprises me that your so surprised!! Lol
    You ( and georgia) have such amazing talent I'm not surprised either of you made the team.
    Can't wait to see the pages you create

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent news! My congratulations, Nadia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome news Nadia - you so deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was really bursting of excitement when I saw your photo popping up on the DT list. You're amazing for their team :) Huge congrats, sweet Nadia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you Nadia :) I know, that it was your dream :) SO happy!!!! xxx <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Nadia, and yes I imagine it is just like the scrapbooking oscars! Enjoy the years ahead with prima!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good on you.....enjoy the ride:):)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Nadia! You surely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!!! You will be awesome at this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats!!! You deserve that!! Your projects are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Nadia! You were spot on by saying getting on the DT is like winning an Oscar...a crafting Oscar lol. Look forward to working with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was so happy to see your name! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Nadia - well deserved & will be excited to see what you create :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats my friend! Well deserved! Your works scream Prima-ness!!! Happy to see you named!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations. Can't wait to see your projects for Prima. Love the work you produce :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super, Congratulations!:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sure is like winning the Oscar! and well deserved it is too! CONGRATULATIONS darling!! now it's creating fast and furios for summer CHA :)) Have fun, enjoy the ride and you ROCK!! mwahmwahmwah!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So excited that you are living your Dream .. in so many ways! Personal and professional! Big congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Many mNy heartfelt congratulations to u Nadia. Waiting eagerly to see your Prima DT creations and also tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations, I would imagine that it is like winning an Oscar in scrapping terms! I have just recently found your blog and love your work. Look forward to seeing more of it on Prima!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!