Monday, June 16, 2014

Riddersholm Design feature for The Flying Unicorn

Hi everyone! Popping in once again to show you some work I have been doing for The Flying Unicorn using some lovely Riddersholm Design papers which are available at the store right HERE

"I love you"
 For this first layout I have used the beautiful Vintage Pink collection and paired it with some soft Prima flowers and embellishments

Products used from The Flying Unicorn
Paper
Riddersholm Design - Vintage Pink
Flowers
Prima Lil Missy
Prima Interlude B
Embellishments
Prima Junkyard Findings - Vintage Tub Knobs
Prima Shabby Chic Treasures - Resin Bird
Prima Vintage Trinkets - tiles
Chipboard
Creative Embellishments
Mask
The Crafters Workshop - Halftone borders
Prima Stencil #572235
Paint
Silks



"God parents "

The Flying Unicorn products used:
Paper: Riddersholm Design FleaMarket
Embellishments
Prima Vintage Trinkets - Craftsman
Prima Shabby Chic Treasures - Resin Dress Forms
Prima - clock faces
Flowers
Petaloo - Darjeeling Mini Mix 8
Bo Bunny - Denim Blue Pansy
Chipboard
Creative Embellishments 


7 comments:

  1. oh my how beautiful!! Love them both. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both gorgeous!!! LOVE the blue one with the dress form, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How beautiful both these layouts are! Love the colors and textures on each and the pretty embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I saw these on FB on my phone, but how wonderful to see them so big on your blog... gorgeous, stunning details, love the back grounds but the stars of the layouts are the beautiful photos!! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! They are so beautiful like always!!! I love your style very much!
    ~Olga Kovalchuk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my..... What lovely layouts. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both your layouts are stunning! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!