Saturday, June 14, 2014

Prima Time Traveler feature for The Flying Unicorn!

Good morning. 

I am here today to share with you 2 projects I created for the Flying Unicorn

I was recently sent the gorgeous Prima Time Traveler collection which you can find at the store HERE

"Rising Up"


Here are some close ups..







And this is a card that I made with the same collection


Materials List from The Flying Unicorn
Paper
 Prima- Time Traveler
Mist
Prima Color Bloom - Metal Tea Stain
Prima Color Blooms - Vintage Metal Antique Gold
Flowers
Prima La Tela, Life Time collection, Bellas, Parola
Embellishments
 Prima Resins - Clocks
Prima Junkyard Findings - taps
Melissa Frances resin - lock


other from my stash
Chipboard
The Dusty Attic

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout, Nadia! The touch of gold is perfect. And the card is stunning! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are fabulous, absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always Nadia! looove the gold and pairing of chunky arty media with the soft romantic colours and collection. This is just amazing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how amazing! You've done wonders with this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an amazing page! Gorgeous - now I want these papers! LOVE the beautiful card as well! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I hope you are all well! It is getting a bit cold up here, bbrrrr!! This layout is stunning, I love the colors and love geometric chippie you have used, and that card is soo pretty! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!