Sunday, June 22, 2014

One more layout with Maja Design

Hello everyone! How are you all going? I hope this post finds you well :) 

This is my second layout for Maja Design for June. Once again, I used the neutrals from one of their collections Vintage Summer Basics.

Vintage-Summer-Basics-P


"Fly"

I love this colour combination because I feel that it makes the picture stand out. Especially when the picture is bright like that. 

I used some modelling paste and stencils in the background and coloured the page with 13arts Yellow Amber mist. In some areas I watered it down so it looks lighter. If you are in Australia, you can now purchase this mist from Sassy Scrapper right HERE

The base paper is "1915" from the Vintage Summer Basics collection and I also used some scraps from a piece of "Mountain Ash" from the Walking In The Forest collection. 








Paper: Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics "1915" and Walking In The Forest "Mountain Ash"
Mist: 13arts Yellow Amber from Sassy Scrapper right HERE


I hope you have been inspired today :) Let me know if you have.... I love to hear about it :) 
You can email me at nadiac78@hotmail.com or drop me a message on my Facebook account 
 Find Me Here... 

4 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous and very happy lay-out! I loooooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, look! She had two little teeth! So cute! Your layout showcases the sweet photo so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that photo is adorable and you are right those colors enhance the photo rather than detract from it! Beautiful background details too! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really beautiful!
    I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!