Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My last layout for the Dusty Attic :((

Hi! Back again today to share with you one more layout created for The Dusty Attic. This is my last Design Team layout for the Dusty Attic. I am finishing up with them at the end of this month with the only reason is that it is a conflict between a new Design Team and Dusty Attic . I am sorry to let go of Dusty Attic as I LOVE the chipboard and products very much but the decision was made and now here we are. 

I would LOVE to thank Jennifer and Jenny for having me on this team and asking me back then. This was a DREAM TEAM for me and I was ecstatic to join them. 

But anyway we move on..

Don't forget to check out their new and revamped blog HERE where you can also join in the monthly sketch challenge 

"Love This"

OK so this looks kinda busy doesnt it? And it looks like a lot of work went into it yes? Well its true.. a lot of layering here .. but it did not take too long. 

Firstly, as with all my layouts I applied clear gesso. From there I used one of my favourite stencils from Memory Box called Distressed Grid on opposite sides of the page. In Australia you can find this stencils at The Scrapbook Store HERE .

You can also find the chipboard pieces I have used here at The Scrapbook Store once again HERE

SO once the embossing paste dried up, I stamped some images in the background with the Prima Stitch stamp and then coloured the squares and the embossing paste with Luminarte Ginger Peach, and Jasmine. These too are available at the Scrapbook Store :) 

I also used these colours to paint my Dusty Attic chipboard pieces after painting them with Gesso first


 Just above you can see the Small Number Grid from Dusty Attic. I love this piece. I like breaking it up so it doesnt look too square. 


 Beautiful colours over the embossing paste, using a bit of water too blend them nicely. 


 A few splatters for contrast. 





Materials List 

Dusty Attic
Scribble Heart ( DA1019)
Number Grid small (DA1071)
Number Grid large (DA1061)
Love This, Love that title ( DA1074) 

Other
(from Australian online store The Scrapbook Store)
Paper: Wonderland collection from 7 Dots Studio
ColourLuminarte Ginger Peach, and Jasmine.
Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste
Stencil: Memory Box Distressed Grid


I hope you have been inspired today :) Let me know if you have.... I love to hear about it :) 

You can email me at nadiac78@hotmail.com or drop me a message on my Facebook account 

 Find Me Here...
 

8 comments:

  1. Oh you have saved the best to the last with this one.. so much heart and soul on here.. love that you picked up the color from Sofia's shirt on your layout with the orange.. love the luscious textures, love the chipboard pieces too.. and that photo.. so lovely!! Enjoy your new design team too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that you had to leave the design team, but you end your DT term with a breathtaking lay-out! I love your design and the colours and of course the sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous! Their chippy really is lovely.....& those bright colours look great alongside the black & white.....YUM:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout and details, Nadia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. new fave! the colors are so vibrant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just gorgous. Alle the texture, the colours, the layers and alle the details. Just Love :) want to look over and over again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it - the colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful, lovely and stunnig!!! And Yes.....you inspiring me ;-)
    Creatieve groetjes, Anja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!