Friday, June 20, 2014

Authentique feature for The Flying Unicorn

Hi everyone! Popping in once again to show you some work I have been doing for The Flying Unicorn using some lovely Authentique Accomplished papers which you will find at the shop HERE

"Expressive" 

Products used from the Flying Unicorn
Paper
 Authentique - Accomplished collection
Texture
Wendy Vecchi Embossing paste - black
Stencil
The Crafters Workshop - Mini crossed
Flowers
Petaloo
Chipboard
7 Dots Studio Nature Walk collection








4 comments:

  1. Your girl is gorgeous and so is this amazing lay-out! You did a fabulous job with these Authentique papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with that Nadia... What you see is what you get people are my faves. The down side is it leaves you open to hurt. It is a wonderful trait to have though. I love the mix of colours for this. Beautiful photo too. I love that stencil with the black paste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Απο τις ωραιοτερες σου στα αληθεια!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!