Friday, June 6, 2014

A layout for Maja Design

Good morning! I hope all is well with you :) 

I decided to use a bit of a different colour combination for my projects for Maja Design this month! I think I love their light colours of their collections so much that I thought I was using them A LOT! LOL! 

So I tried some new colours. This is the result using Walking In The Forest, an older collection but still awesome!

Walking in the Forest




After prepping the page with clear gesso etc, I started by applied some BLACK Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste and a Crafters Workshop stencil. When that dried up I added some stamping and some colour. 

I then layered my papers, embellishments etc before finishing with my photo and some black splatters with black Ink. 


Here are some close ups..






Paper: Maja Design "Walking In The Forest" - Die Cut Letters , Flannel Shirt 


 I hope you have been inspired today :) Let me know if you have.... I love to hear about it :) 
You can email me at nadiac78@hotmail.com or drop me a message on my Facebook account
 Find Me Here...
 

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout, Nadia! I'm always amazed at how well you work the various paints and splatters together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the earthy green paired with the peachy pinks...and the balance of the layout is gorgeous! The black is so dramatic! Lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the fact that you focused on a completely different colour scheme on this lay-out. It turned out truly amazing! That's such a sweet photo of Ionna too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks wonderful, love these colors together, the stamping, paint work and layering all go together to create this beautiful layout.. love it.. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! I really like this colour combo....& I spy not many flowers here, either???!!!!! The bg stencil work is really striking....love this edge scrapping design, too....awesome page:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous colour combination, it looks amazing!!! Love the background ... you make it all sound so quick and easy but I can see there is quite a bit of work in there!! Absolutely beautiful page!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that Maja is my fave paper range and most of the DT do soft and pretty and lots of layers and you totally rocked the mm thing with them I love love this layout and those papers work so well with your colours. Love this one Nadia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!