Saturday, June 28, 2014

A farewell to Manor House Creations....


Hello everyone!

I hope this post finds you well. 

Today I say goodbye to the wonderful team at Manor House Creations. I have been with the team since late last year and it has been an incredible team to be on. Very easy and laid back. I have enjoyed working with the products VERY much but the time has come to move on. I wish to thank Nerrida for inviting me to this team and having faith in my work. Thank you also for the flexibility :) 

Here is my last work with Manor House Creations, I have used their new paper collection Thoughts Wandering which includes papers, flowers and other pieces like chipboard etc. 








and here is a card I created too using Thoughts Wandering


You will find the collection details HERE



I hope you have been inspired today :) Let me know if you have.... I love to hear about it :)

 You can email me at nadiac78@hotmail.com or drop me a message on my Facebook account 

 Find Me Here...

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, Nadia! Your projects are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects Nadia! The layout is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and card, Nadia! Love the sweet photo of you and your baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both gorgeous! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you have created such beautiful creations here, totally love them.. so pretty, love the colors too.. but onwards for you into amazing things.. looking forward to seeing what you do in the future.. have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will miss seeing your gorgeous work for MHC! You use their flowers in such wonderful ways! Absolutely gorgeous lay-out and card!
    Have a wonderful weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing projects Nadia, you've got the scrappy equivalent of the Midas touch - everything becomes heavenly in your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of them are just lovely Nadia. I love purple so that one is very special for me ... love the background work too and the card is just so fresh and pretty. Lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete
  9. quelle magnifique page avec ces belles teintes de mauve violet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!